PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
Unless otherwise specified, the Services, Materials and Software are solely for your personal and non-commercial use in addressing matters covered by your Service Plan. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, modify, create derivative works from, transfer, distribute or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Services, Materials, or Software. Any Services, Materials, and Software are available only in connection with Services under a valid Service Plan.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
FAIR USAGE POLICY; SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF SUBSCRIPTION:
Though AntiVirus Help has no limits on the amount of online support requests a Subscription based plan user may make during the subscription period, however, each Subscriber’s use of the support services for the subscription based plans are subject to AntiVirus Help’ “fair use” policy. Under this policy, if at any time, in AntiVirus Help’ sole discretion, a subscription based plan user is found to be abusing the service by exceeding the level of use reasonably expected from someone using a Subscription based Plan for individual use, then AntiVirus Help reserves the right to suspend or terminate Subscriber’s Subscription Services. In addition, AntiVirus Help reserves the right to suspend or terminate any Subscription Services of any Subscriber that AntiVirus Help, in its sole discretion, determines are being used (a) fraudulently, (b) by any person other than Subscriber, or (c) for any computer system other than a Registered System. User may terminate the Service at any time by giving written or electronic notice to AntiVirus Help; provided, however, that User will not be entitled to a refund of any fees prepaid by User for the Service.
AntiVirus Help may provide you with the use of e-mail services, addresses, bulletin board services, instant messaging services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, file cabinets and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with AntiVirus Help’ employees and others as appropriate to your Service under a Plan Order (each a “Communication Service” and collectively “Communication Services”). Communications Services shall only be used under an accepted Plan Order, and not for any other purpose.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
“AntiVirus Help CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN/(S)”
- Use the Communication Services in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, service or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Materials in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, corrupted files, or any other similar service or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any proprietary rights notices, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of service or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading AntiVirus Help or others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Materials or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
AntiVirus Help has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, AntiVirus Help reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. AntiVirus Help reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
AntiVirus Help reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as AntiVirus Help deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in AntiVirus Help’ s sole discretion.
Any materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
You may not create hyperlinks to any portion of the AntiVirus Help Portal, nor any Materials or Software posted therein.
GUESTS; LIMITED LICENSE TO USE OF AntiVirus Help PORTAL
If you are not currently subscribed for a Service, then you are regarded as a “Guest”. Usage of the AntiVirus Help Portal by current AntiVirus Help customers outside of the scope of a Service specified under an applicable Plan Order is also treated as a “Guest”.
Please send all return/refund requests to: support@AntiVirus Help.com
As a Guest you may use the AntiVirus Help Portal and Materials specifically designated as available to guests on the AntiVirus Help Portal for the limited purposes of (a) deciding whether to subscribe to the Services provided by AntiVirus Help, (b) registering with AntiVirus Help and submitting Plan Orders only. The foregoing license grant is a non-exclusive revocable license.
LIMITED LICENSES TO USE THE AntiVirus Help PORTAL, MATERIALS AND SOFTWARE
As permitted through a Service, you may use Materials and Software posted on the AntiVirus Help Portal, or made available in connection with a Plan Order which may be available for additional purposes and or subject to additional restrictions.
GENERAL LICENSE RESTRICTIONS
In connection with obtaining Services, you agree that you will:
AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES AND MATERIALS UNDER FORCE MAJUERE CIRCUMSTANCES
- Cooperate with the AntiVirus Help Technician: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the support to you. Our experience shows that most issues can be corrected as a result of close cooperation between you and the technician. Please listen carefully to the technician and follow the technician’s instructions. You must confirm that the following conditions are true:
- The situation giving rise to the question is, reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals;
- You must have knowledge regarding the hardware system, any software involved, and in the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident;
- The full system, including software and hardware, is available to you and accessible by you without limit during any telephone discussions with AntiVirus Help support personnel.
- Software/Data Backup: You understand and agree that AntiVirus Help shall under no circumstance be responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. AntiVirus Help strongly recommends that you at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
- Account, Password, and Security: For you to submit a Plan Order, you must complete the Registration Process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify AntiVirus Help immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. AntiVirus Help will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by AntiVirus Help or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
You hereby acknowledge that circumstances outside of AntiVirus Help’ reasonable control (e.g., acts of God, a large scale outbreak of a new computer virus, strikes, riots, wars, other military action, civil disorder, acts of terrorism, fires, floods, vandalism, sabotage, acts of third parties, or the like) may cause significant delays in AntiVirus Help’ ability to schedule a support session. You hereby release AntiVirus Help from any and all liability, and agree that AntiVirus Help shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct or indirect damages whatsoever, resulting from such delays.
AntiVirus Help or its suppliers may, at any time, without notice or liability, restrict the use of the Service or limit its time of availability in order to perform maintenance activities and to maintain session control
“Services” shall not include the following:
Problems that may and do result from:
- any item or activity not covered by the terms of a Plan Order;
- service beyond the duration limitations identified in your Plan Order;
- problem diagnosis and support that may not be completed because of a problem with your computer or other equipment, or their configuration that is beyond our control;
- Software, including the operating system and software added to the registered hardware products which are out of scope for the Service Plan;
• External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power;
• Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions provided by manufacture;
• Failure to follow the product instructions provided by manufacture or failure to perform preventive maintenance; or
• Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not compatible with the product.
• Non Compliance with the AntiVirus Help technician instructions for resolving the query.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO MATERIALS AND SOFTWARE AVAILABLE ON THE AntiVirus Help PORTAL, OR THROUGH A SERVICE
For your convenience, AntiVirus Help may make available Materials or Software (as each term is defined above) for use and/or download, whether as a part of a Service, or in promotion of the Services. Use of any Materials and any Software is governed by the more stringent of (a) the terms of the end user license agreement (“EULA”), if any, which accompanies the specific Materials and Software, or (b) if there is no EULA, these Terms and Conditions.